Employment Type: Full-Time
We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. In this role, the maintenance technician should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Executing general repair of the building including but not limited to doors, filter changing, installation of floor covering, light carpentry.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and repair of such equipment as required; contact outside contractor when required.
- Checking boiler and hot water heaters for leaks and reporting to management.
- Scheduling extermination procedures as necessary.
- Inventorying mechanical/ maintenance supplies.
- Troubleshooting tripped breakers, leaking pipes and water intrusion.
- Maintaining a log keeping and visible inspection of all operating equipment, including; chiller, cooling tower, water heaters, pumps, and fan coil units.
- Inspecting rooftop exhaust fans, cooling towers, domestic water drives.
- Painting and plastering as required.
- Reporting necessary work to be done by outside mechanics, maintain a record when such work is completed.
- Assisting building management with all projects and all other job duties as requested.
Requirements for consideration:
- Must have a VALID Drivers License
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Requires strong plumbing, electric and carpentry skills/experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Must be flexible to work during emergency situations.
- Solid interpersonal skills, along with excellent communication skills, must be proficient in the English language; Spanish a plus.
- Reliable, highly organized, attention to detail, courteous, friendly, hardworking and professional.
Loading some great jobs for you...