About the Opportunity
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Field Service Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
As a Regional Field Service Manager at Pitney Bowes, you will be directly accountable for 22 Field Service Technicians that will be working with clients in field and on site locations. You will be training, mentoring, coaching and managing the business unit.
• A passionate leader who can communicate with your techs and out clients while influencing and collaborating with a variety of teams for both existing and new products
• Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for client service and relationship building
• You are a forward thinker who is committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts, to ensure projects reach a successful launch with your techs
• Experienced with technical service initiatives and knowledgeable with upselling and cross selling to increase the company profitability
• Manage a team of 22 Field Service Technicians (CSR’s)
• Meet expectations of sales and customers in regard to service repair and installations as defined by local business needs
• Schedule necessary resources to support workload, track performance against established measures and provide feedback to team members and service management
• Establish and continuously improve communications between customers, field operations, home office and other business units as affected
• Establish and maintain a strong presence with key customers
• Assist Service and Sales personnel with pre/post sales activities and customer concerns
• Maximize profits through (a) service revenue generation (i.e.) EMA’s, Labor, Parts, Software, and Professional Services (b) productivity improvements and (c) expense management
• Participate in activities regarding team member recruitment, development, and performance, i.e. job interviews, performance reviews, developmental plans, skill development, define and gain approval in the procurement of tools to perform job and define training requirements
• Establish and maintain employee morale and motivation by exhibiting role model leadership behaviors
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Minimum of 3 years of field experience in a supervisory or management position directing teams
• Strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple resources, exercise good effective time management and prioritizing skills and meet critical deadlines on tasks, commitments, and reporting
• Excellent analytical skills in evaluation of workload and resource utilization, determination of training requirements and necessary tools
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
• Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong understanding and ability to learn of Pitney Bowes Mailing hardware Products.
• Ability to motivate and manage employees both locally and remotely, measure performance and take appropriate action to correct performance issues
Within our Sending Technology Solutions (STS) team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our STS business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/ Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...