Employment Type: Full-Time
Nesco Resource is looking for packers in Middletown, NY for third shift.Description:
Ability to pack on a manufacturing line generally unassisted. Able to communicate quality issues, proper documentation, packaging requirements and machine malfunctions. Perform work under shift supervisor with final approval by the production manager.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure product meets quality standards
- Ensure correct quantity is packed
- Confirm packaging material matches quality requirements
- Operate the box sealer ensuring proper sealing of all products.
- Housekeeping, must be free of debris.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
Education & Experience:
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions.
- Must be a team player.
- Work well with other employees, give help and train when needed.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Be able to work overtime if required.
- Good knowledge of safety procedures.
- Wear all required PE.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required. Must be able to speak, read and write English.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Loading some great jobs for you...