Automotive Lot Attendant / Porter
Employment Type: Full-Time
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT / PORTER
Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for an Automotive Lot Attendant to join their dynamic service team.
This is the time to start your automotive career!
- Maintain the overall appearance of new and used vehicles
- Drive vehicles to different areas of the dealership as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Clean driveway, sidewalks and other areas as directed by management
- Keep new and used vehicle lots neat and organized
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager
- Must be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good record
- A self-motivator with strong attention to detail
- A results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Neat Appearance
- Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a background check and drug screen
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Loading some great jobs for you...